Phone Client Overview
Desktop Computer Telephony
Xarios supply a range of Phone Clients that have been
designed for staff who are dependent on their phone. Through
dedicated knowledge in the contact centre industry, Xarios have
achieved an efficient and simple product that has set the
benchmark for CTI software.
The primary goal behind any piece of desktop CTI software is to
improve the user's interaction with their telephone, ideally to the
point where they don't need to touch the telephone at all and with
the objective of improving productivity.
Desktop CTI Goals
- Enable call control from the PC not the phone
- Minimise the training requirements
- Reduce the amount of time users stay on the phone
- Capture information about the caller / call type
- Provide status visibility of users throughout the
The more interaction that can be performed automatically or from
a PC rather than the telephone, the quicker and simpler a user's
life is. Increased user visibilty, minimised
training, contact directories etc. are all benefits of an easy
to use CTI client.
These features are the key drivers behind desktop CTI
clients. Xarios' Phone Clients provide these features* and
many more besides.
Desktop CTI Features
Below is a list of the features available to users of Phone
* Features available will differ depending on the
telephone system in use